Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Palm Desert

We took the boys out to the Palm Desert condo last weekend. Mom & Dad have had a lot of work done, and it looks terrific! The tile is beautiful, and the new BBQ is great! We made sure to
break it in for them.

On Saturday, the whole family went target shooting out in Berdoo Canyon, which is not too far from the condo. Here are our non-PC pictures of our kids with guns. and us teaching them about gun safety.


Look how thrilled Shane looks!







We all had fun shooting, and then came back to the condo to go swimming. It was fairly cold outside (for us, in the 50-60s) but that didn't stop the boys from enjoying their time in the pool.



I probably have no right to even utter the word "cold", now that half of my family reside in places where it really gets cold. I think they are forecasting 70 degrees, and partly cloudy for Christmas Day. We are so spoiled, weather wise. We will be missing all of you who are in other states this year, and wishing all a peaceful, wonderful Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. To my siblings here in So Cal, we hope to see you all at Mom & Dads on Christmas Day. We may not be there till desssert, but we hope to we get see everybody.

5 comments:

Midge said...

The desert condo looks great! And it looks like you guys had fun. Wait til I show Donny the gun pictures - he'll be so jealous!

Yes, our preception of cold is sure changing! Today it's 38 and it just feels brisk. I can't believe it - I hardly feel it. There's still snow on the ground and we are hoping it stays til Christmas, but with 41 forecast for Saturday, we're afraid it might melt away.

Merry Christmas and love to you!

Michael said...

Wow! The floor looks great! Good job, Mom and Dad.

Seeing you guys out in the desert with the guns totally reminds me of how much fun Pat and I had with you years ago. I wish Dyana and I could have gone with you. Hopefully, next time.

We look forward to seeing you on Christmas!

D said...

oooohhh... the condo looks cool - I haven't seen it at all yet so I don't really have a frame of reference, but nice tile! :)

Mrs. Ives said...

That must be so much fun for those boys! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Pat & Cat said...

I can't believe how big those two are getting! Great pics! The condo does look great!
I remember those shooting trips like it was two years ago. It's crazy how time flies. Merry Christmas Family!