Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ready to Get Lost?

Hello family! I still haven't downloaded any new pics yet, but I will do it sometime soon. Just wanted to check and make sure all my sibs who are "Lost" fans are ready to watch tonite. Last night, they re-aired the season finale from last season, with little tidbits of info scrolled across the bottom of the screen. Pretty interesting. Michael, did you see all the Star Wars references? I will want to hear what you all think after you see it. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I am so bummed I missed the little recap show on Wednesday night. There were Star Wars references? Lost and Star Wars together? It's like a dream come true.

So Dyana and I are really liking Lost right now. We are having fun throwing around ideas about what is going on and what everyone is thinking. I look forward to discussing it with you next time we are all together.

By the way, Kate, I actually need my Microsoft Office CD back. I just reformatted my hard drive and I need to reinstall all my software. Maybe next time you or Tim are in Mom and Dad's neighborhood you could drop it off. Thanks!

midge said...

Dan and I missed Lost the other night. Good news is you can watch the whole episode on line. We intend to do it soon, but haven't yet. Can't wait to watch - we'll report back this weekend. We can' talk about it at Mom's house. Yay! See you soon!

D said...

Lost. So. Good...